Thursday, October 19, 2006

Smoked Salmon and Rocket Pizza



I make my own dough for this one.
1 sachet dried yeast
1 cup warm milk
More than two cups of flour, I don't measure this, I add two cups and then add more until I have a good dough. A good consistency doesn't take long to work together to make a dough. Set aside covered with a clean tea towel, to rise for about half an hour, or or more.

Spread out the dough on a cookie sheet covered with baking paper, cook on high for 18 mins. Take pizza out and top with topping.

The topping consists of 150-200g smoked salmon, sliced.
Rocket leaves
Capers (you can rinse them, but I quite like the really salty taste, so I don't)
The cream cheese topping is light Philadelphia cheese, with a clove of garlic, chopped chives and chopped dill. If you don't have fresh herbs, the ones in the tubes are great too. Spread this topping onto the hot pizza, then layer, smoked salmon, capers and top with rocket leaves.

This is delicious and looks just gorgeous too. It's easy to make.

0 comments: