Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pizza Scrolls


Served 3 kids and 1 adult for lunch

3 sheets puff pastry
left over bits of
ham, bacon, pepperoni (I'm not good at quanities, I just use what's on hand, or what I think, and then usually decrease it, so I don't have too much)
grated cheese
Pizza sauce
half onion, chopped

Spread out pastry
Spread out a little pizza sauce - not much
Evenly spread mixed up other ingredients.
Roll up pastry. If your knife's not sharp, place into freezer for easy slicing.

I just sliced them up and then placed the scrolls flat on a baking tray. Cook scrolls in a hot oven for 16mins.

Delish, easy lunch.

* Apologies for the photo, it was of the leftover ones as I didn't think to photograph them until my gf asked for the recipe. Most of the others looked better.

0 comments: